Joe Saddi is the former global Chairman of Booz & Company and Managing Director of its Middle East business, based in the Beirut office. At Strategy& (formerly Booz & Co), Joe continues to advise boards and CEOs on strategic and governance matters.
Some of Joe’s recent client assignments include:
• Leading major privatization programs in such sectors as oil and gas, mining, steel and electricity
• Advising Middle East governments on sector ?deregulation and sector policy
• Leading the reorganization of national oil companies and large corporations
• Working closely with large family-owned ?companies to help design governance and portfolio strategies
• Supporting large scale joint venture creation for the diversification of GCC economies
In addition to his client work, Joe has authored multiple studies including Staying on the Road to Growth: Why Middle East Leaders Must Maintain Their Commitment to Economic Reform , represented Booz & Company in Davos’s Word Economic Forum and collaborated to the WEF’s report Accelerating Entrepreneurship in the Arab World. He also serves on various boards in the region.
Prior to joining Strategy&, he worked at Bain & Company in Paris and Boston.
Joe holds an MBA from Cornell University, and a Bachelor of Business Administration from ESSEC in France.